Terms & Conditions for sale of products and parts
1. Prices shown are valid for online orders only plus shipping.
2. We reserve the right to correct typographical and printing errors.
3. We reserve the right to correct prices or calculation errors.
4. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. We will notify you by phone or email if there is a pricing error.
5. We reserve the right not to proceed with any order where we feel that it will put us, the recipient, or any other party in a vulnerable position either financially or for any other justifiable reason. We will contact every customer placing an order to notify them of the cancellation providing a viable contact email has been given. We may not be prepared to incur extra expense, other than to use email to cancel such an order.
Privacy & Safety
Privacy Statement: We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following text discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. Our site uses an order form for you to purchase our products. We collect your contact information (like your email address) and financial information (like credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to you. Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you when necessary. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Financial information that is collected is only used to charge you for the products that you purchase and never sold or shared with other parties.
What Is Not Covered
• Defects, malfunctions or failures resulting from accidents, misuse, negligence, misapplication, modification, alterations,
tampering, disconnection, improper adjustments, improper repair, improper diagnosis, incomplete repairs, or use of fuel, oils or lubricants other than those recommended in the Owners Manual for the vehicle.
• Damage or failure due to improper maintenance or lack of required maintenance.
• Damage or surface corrosion from the environment such as acid rain, airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap), stones, salt road hazards, hail, wind storm, lightning, floods and other natural disaster.
• Normal operating noise, vibration, wear, tear, discoloration, fading or deformation.
• Items that require scheduled replacement at intervals specified or recommended for the vehicle.
• Replacement parts or accessories installed on any vehicle registered or normally operated outside of the United States.
• Replacement parts, or accessories installed on a Vehicle in which the odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be readily determined.
• Damage or failure caused by parts or accessories not supplied or approved by official manufacturer.
• Any replacement part or accessory without proof of purchase or replacement date.
• Labor charges for the removal or reinstallation of parts or accessories that were not originally installed by an authorized vehicle dealer.
• If the vehicle has been classified a total loss and/or sold for salvage purposes or branded for any other reasons.
• Removal of the vehicle from the warranty covered market for which it was produced.
All parts and accessories are sold by the dealership as-is. Any warranties on the parts or products described below are those of the manufacturer or distributor of the parts or products. The dealership hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the same. The dealership neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of said parts or products. Customer shall not be entitled to recover from the dealership any consequential damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profit or income, or any other incidental damages. This disclaimer in no way affects the provisions of any manufacturer or distributor warranties.
- Credit / Debit Cards